Here are some things that I've worked on, mostly game-related, but not all.
- Koan: A series of minigames aimed at being a collection of playable zen koans (playable media course project).
- Little Suzie: An abstract game designed to look at how game mechanics influence player emotion and narrative (undergraduate independent study).
- Smokin’ Pizza: An absurd game about a pizza delivery truck (global game jam 2018).
- Gamepad Meditation: A gamepad-mediated guided meditation, based on practices for building bodily awareness.
- Mirror Of The Heart: An interactive installation based on Sufi meditation (digital art studio course project.)
- interactive paradox zine: A zine summarizing interactive paradox.
- narrative design zine: A zine about anti-colonialist approaches to narrative design.
- Scholars Play: Graduate students stream games and do live criticism every Friday. I’m no longer involved, but my contributions are archived.